A few months back, I got my hands on a Raspberry Pi. As soon as i got it, I realised I didn’t have a use for it.
Then a week back, I had a pair of MyVu Solo’s. Sure, they’re not exactly the latest and greatest in Personal Media Viewers, but they would serve the purpose of displaying information.
The problem though, is (apart from looking ridiculous), they completely occluded my vision when I put them on.
So I’ve hacked them apart, and am in the process of turning them into a monocular display.
Here’s how I did it (and as far as I can tell, I’m the only person who didn’t destroy bits in the process)